The Wireless Future of Library Computing

Steve Garwood sgarwood at infolink.org
Fri Jul 12 13:38:48 EDT 2002

Just an article I saw the other day that I thought might be of interest...
Mobile phones blocked by magnetic wooden panels

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2002Jul/gee20020701015214.htm

Steve

Steve Garwood
Program and Services Coordinator, INFOLINK
Tel: 732-752-7720  Fax: 732-752-7785
Toll free: 866-505-LINK  Fax: 800-793-8007
Email to: sgarwood at infolink.org
Web: http://www.infolink.org