[WEB4LIB] Trouble getting IRS forms

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Fri Jan 11 17:56:22 EST 2002

We also had problems, but different types of problems.  We have our the
proxy server settings on our profiles for x.x.x.x with an exceptions
list for certain databases.  This keeps the public from using the
computers as open Internet machines.  When we added ftp services to the
exceptions list, we disabled the intranet so those computers wanting to
access our local library catalog could not do so.  We had to move access
to the open Internet computers and those PCs are the only PCs that can
access tax forms from that site.

--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us