[WEB4LIB] web4lib postings?

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:42:42 EST 2002

I guess it's time to send out a reminder that all of the postings to
Web4Lib are available for browsing almost immediately at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/archive.html

and searchable at that same location within an hour of their arrival in
the archive. Knock yourself out. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner