FW: [WEB4LIB] Re: To blog, to chat, to message board, that is the

Kevil, L H. KevilL at missouri.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:55:20 EST 2002

OK, gang, now that this topic has been breached, could I ask for
recommendations regarding message board software suitable for our library's
web users group? Anything goes, from FrontPage Discussion Webs to
sophisticated boards like the Anandtech Community or the OCWorkbench forums,
provided it works well for you.  TIA,

Hunter

L. Hunter Kevil
Collection Development Librarian