[WEB4LIB] auto re-starting browsers on public terminals

Karen Knox kknox at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 16 13:17:09 EST 2002

Terry,

I've recently installed an Auto-Restart program that you can find at:
	http://teamsoftware.bizland.com/downloads.htm
	http://teamsoftware.bizland.com/files/AutoRestart.zip (direct to the zip
file)

You configure this simple program to point to the executable you want to
restart.  I'm using Public Web Browser (same web site) so mine points to
PublicBrowser.exe.

We just started using it this week, but it seems to be working very well!

          Karen
Karen C. Knox, MLIS
kknox at tln.lib.mi.us
Head of Systems & Technology