Library Web Page Design

Sidey, Carolyne L Carolyne.Sidey at crt.xerox.com
Wed Jan 16 11:51:03 EST 2002

Apologies if this has been discussed in the past.  I could not find anything
in the archives.

I am looking for examples of library web pages designed around the concept
of what the user would be looking for (as opposed to what the library has to
offer)

Something along the line of  the Microsoft ad - where do you want to go
today?

Currently my site is organized by services and holdings.  Any ideas,
samples, comments????

thanks

Carolyne

  _____