[WEB4LIB] Googol?

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 10 14:17:45 EST 2002

It's not so easy to get in on these "private" conversations as you might be
thinking.  You have to enter AIM user names for both parties involved in
the conversation. Thus, I would be able to find conversations between my
old (no longer in use) AIM id and anybody I can remember chatting with but,
if you don't know both names you're sunk.

However, knowing that - all of you parents out there can begin collecting
screen names for your kids friends now.

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html