[WEB4LIB] Re: text size in IE 5+

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Jan 31 14:35:25 EST 2002

KWB> Can you confirm that IE6 does that in all environments and at all times?

Obviously, no one can guarantee that.  And that's why I reported that
we didn't have the problem with 5.x or with 6.

Considering all the possibilities with some registry settings that may
have been confounded by another program, the varieties of video
drivers, and goodness knows what else, no one can guarantee any of it.
But as we all know, that's life on the web.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA