FW: [WEB4LIB] RE: Kazaa/Morpheus/et.al.

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Thu Jan 31 09:48:11 EST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From:	Masters, Gary E
Sent:	Thursday, January 31, 2002 8:02 AM
To:	'drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU'
Subject:	RE: [WEB4LIB] RE: Kazaa/Morpheus/et.al.

Lots of companies are going bust because they constructed way more data
lines than there is a market for, but the result is that we should be able
to make good deals for a long time.  That is if some of them stay in
business.

Good comment, Bill.  This, if there is funding, is the way to go.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)
CDRH - FDA