FW: [WEB4LIB] Re: Display/print problems with pdf's in Netscape 6

Arthur Christy arthur.christy at tamut.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:51:41 EST 2002

I had the same problem.  But I had an error message for Acrobat reader that
said that I need to upgrade IE5.5 or better.  I upgraded to IE6, and my
problem went away.  I use netscape Communicator 4.0.8.  Works just fine with
this version of NS.

Arthur Christy
Texas A&M University Texarkana
Library Datacenter