[WEB4LIB] RE: Question on mouseovers

Loftus, Wayne loftus at uthscsa.edu
Thu Jan 24 20:20:27 EST 2002

This is not a particularly practical solution, but if you're at all moved by
bleeding edge CSS layouts, you might be interested to know this can be done
entirely without JavaScript.  Eric Meyers, who wrote O'Reilly's "Cascading
Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide", has an example over here:

http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/popups/demo.html

Don't even bother checking to see if it will work in Netscape 4.x - the
results might scar you for life.

Best, -Wayne

Wayne A. Loftus                  ph:  (210) 567-2400
Microcomputer Services /         fx:  (210) 567-2490
  Reference Librarian            loftus at uthscsa.edu
UTHSCSA Library - MSC 7940       http://www.library.uthscsa.edu
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900