[WEB4LIB] Question on mouseovers

Stefaan Renard strenard at vub.ac.be
Thu Jan 24 15:01:02 EST 2002

>I have a question on using mouseovers. I would like to be able to provide
>an area in part of the web page that changes when I move the mouse over a
>link. I am not after using rollover graphics. I want to do text. How
>would I do this using Dreamweaver?

We have done something like that on our menu pages

see http://www.vub.ac.be/BIBLIO/index_en.html

It works with most browsers: it uses show/hide layers behaviors on mouseovers. You should use DW4 to generate the javascript, since the javascript produced by DW3 will not work in Netscape 6

Best regards,
Stefaan

stefaan.renard at vub.ac.be
http://www.vub.ac.be/BIBLIO/