[WEB4LIB] DSL Woes

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Tue Jan 15 09:02:05 EST 2002

Greetings:

My brother, Wayne Masters, is in charge of the Pronto project (which is DSL
for Southwest Bell).  I guess you could try to get in contact with him and
see who can help.  He is quite proud of the progress and thinks many of the
early problems have been solved.  I am sure that he wants you to get prompt
and good answers.

Sorry you have had problems.

Gary

Gary E. Masters