[WEB4LIB] html editor editing

Isabel Danforth danforth at alumni.tufts.edu
Sat Jan 12 11:41:55 EST 2002

I use Dreamweaver, but I have set arachnophilia as my 'external
editor'.  So when I want to tweak something that I can't easily do in
Dreamwaver , I go to edit, and select 'launch external editor' and it opens
the file in my designated Arachnophoilia.   That way I can use the benefits
of both.

I am still on Dreamweaver 3, but I am assuming that 4 would also have
that  feature.

Isabel