Thin Client and Checking in and out

Tom Ryan tryan at cbpl.lib.ia.us
Wed Jan 9 16:37:16 EST 2002

Hi All,
I am wondering if anybody knows of a software product that might help in the following situation.

We are presently building a new Lab and are going to be using thin clients with a Citrix Platform and would like a program to log patrons in and out, keep stats of use+users, which apps are ran the must, but we do not wont to keep track of names or records of patrons.

Any ideas will be very helpful.

Thank you ,
Tom Ryan
Computer Systems Tech.