[WEB4LIB] Re: Tax form access

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 9 13:32:47 EST 2002

This is probably straying off list topic but we supplement our web links to the
state and federal tax forms with the forms on CD.  You can order the CD from the
IRS and I think it is free or very low cost. It's very helpful when the IRS site is
slow or for those obscure forms or publications that aren't available online or
would be a huge pain to download and print.  Like Bob, we have these available on
our database/CD-ROM workstations. We also leave the links on year-round as we
always seem to have people looking for forms after April 15th.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI