[WEB4LIB] Tax form access

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Jan 9 13:10:34 EST 2002

Hi Tom,

I take the most popular forms...download them from the IRS website and keep
them on our server so that our patrons get quick access (waiting for the IRS
page in April sucks). They usually seem much more happy to print something
from the Web rather than having to photocopy something from a book (of
course we have the reproducibles too).

The URL we'll be using for 2001 is
http://www.camden.lib.nj.us/taxforms/2001/default.htm and this will be
linked from our homepage probably when we get the forms in print in the
library or when demand rises for them.

Of course the IRS will be sending us many many cases of forms, but we always
run out. Let me repeat...we ALWAYS run out.

Hope this helps,

Steve