[WEB4LIB] RE: icons/images for email reference service

Gillian Wiseman gwiseman at ci.waco.tx.us
Sat Feb 23 10:25:23 EST 2002

The only reason our library page has an icon is that there is enough text
already on the page (most of it not my choice!) that the icon was an attempt
to make it stand out.

If you want to see the page, it is:
http://www.waco-texas.com/city_depts/libraryservices/libraryservices.htm

I didn't design the page. It is maintained by the city of waco Public
Information office. I just make suggestions and offer advice and provide
informational updates. It's sad!

Gillian Wiseman
Electronic Resources Librarian
Waco-McLennan County Library