[WEB4LIB] How to buy a PC workshop for patrons

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Feb 20 12:28:42 EST 2002

Paul,

I would check out Walt Crawford's "PC Values" to see what the "standard"
for PC's is these days:

http://cical.home.att.net/

It will help you be able to tell people what they can expect to pay for
what system and some recommendations too.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI