Cleaning up WORD HTML

Thomas Dildine dildine at stlawu.edu
Wed Feb 6 09:20:20 EST 2002

I use a free online service called GOBCL - use either http://www.gobcl.com or
http://www.gohtm.com to convert word documents to either PDF or HTML.  you
upload the file to them through a web form, select menu options, then submit the
form and you receive the converted file in your e-mail a minute later.  It's the
cleanest conversion I've found to date.  Dependability may be an issue however
since they're site is temporarily unavailable, "pending redevelop[ment of their]
online-strategy".  They say they'll be up again roughly Feb. 16th.  It's
definately worth a look.

--
Thomas Dildine
Library Systems Technician