Cleaning up Word HTML

Cindy L. Chick cchick at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 07:44:50 EST 2002

Thanks for this!  Just one other question.  I almost always want to
remove all <span> &/or font tags.  I went through this process, but
though it cleaned things up, it kept the fonts.  Is there any way to
clean up all the Word fonts other than a simple search and replace?  I
want to keep the <i> and <b>.

Ah, remember when this was all so much simpler.  :-)

Cindy Chick