[WEB4LIB] PDA friendly web sites?

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:14:25 EST 2002

Hi, Andrew,

The Medical Library Association had a teleconference on Feb. 6 which
included information on how to design Palm friendly web sites. They have
more information about the teleconference at:

http://www.mlanet.org/
Sync or Swim: Managing the Flood of PDAs in Health Care
http://www.mlanet.org/education/telecon/pda/index.html

The video from the conference is available for purchase, $94. Contact
kathleen Combs (mlapd1 at mlahq.org) for more information. The short answer
was basically, make the web site truly ADA compatible or use PDFs for
graphics and embedded fonts if those are significant. Good luck!

Pat Anderson, pfa at umich.edu