[WEB4LIB] Re: tangent to Re: Inline forms in CSS problem

Chan, Ian iachan at sccd.ctc.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:36:23 EST 2002

Because IE5.5 and NN4.7 interpret the relative sizes differently, each of
our library web pages will write in a different css link depending on the
browser viewing the page.  We have one style sheet for Netscape and one for
IE.

(Of course NN6.2 and IE 6 also interpret the sizes differently.)

This is our form page with the JavaScript for selecting the appropriate
style sheet.
http://dept.sccd.ctc.edu/cclib/Research_Tools/question.html

Also, this page has a script for varying the font size with controls on the
page itself.  The font size starts at 14px.
http://dept.sccd.ctc.edu/cclib/Library_Services/classrooms.html
Its experimental .. let me know if it works!

Ian Chan
Librarian
2BE2101
(206) 587-6336