[WEB4LIB] BIOS Print/Capture

c.murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue Feb 19 17:07:25 EST 2002

You might try using vmware, which is a program that you can use to run
another operating system within a virtual machine on your system.  I don't
know whether it's available for Windows 2000, however, as I've only ever used
it under Linux to run Windows.  You can download a trial version, and it runs
the second OS in a separate window which you could do a screen capture on, as
it goes through all the boot stuff just like your computer would when you
boot it normally.  It may seem a bit like overkill, but I don't know how else
you would capture a BIOS screenshot.  Good luck!

--
Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator