[WEB4LIB] Re: How are people using your "Site Search"?

Isabel Danforth danforth at alumni.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:21:35 EST 2002

We use picosearch - also a free indexing tool.  It allows up to 1500 pages
I believe and provides us  with the search terms that are used the
most.  Recently it has added some more  reports.  One thing that I like is
that it allows us to have 3 entry points, so we index our public librayr
web page (russelllibrary.org) as well as the town and public school web pages.

Isabel