[WEB4LIB] TEXTAREA rendering

VanderHart, Robert Robert.VanderHart at umassmed.edu
Fri Feb 15 11:50:28 EST 2002

Michael,

I thought the WRAP attribute was no longer in the latest HTML spec, even
though it does seem to work within the TEXTAREA.  But WRAP still doesn't
address my question of getting the CR/LF to be rendered once the Submit
button is clicked.

I will be looking further into Alfred's suggestion of the ColdFusion
ParagraphFormat function.

Thanks for your reply.

Robert

Robert J. Vander Hart