Access and achieving bibliographic output

Soutter, Jennifer (LIB) Jennifer.Soutter at state.ma.us
Mon Feb 4 16:09:09 EST 2002

Hello All,

I have a staff person who is interested in using Microsoft Access 2000
to hold bibliographic records and, hopefully, print bibliographies/a
checklist. Is it possible to achieve output that looks like a
bibliography, using this software? I noted that when creating a report
using the wizard, the software created fixed field lengths based on
field definitions. How do I redefine the fields so the output prints all
of the field content? This looks like the main problem. Are there any
others?

Any assistance is welcome. Thank-you! Jennifer
Systems Librarian
State Library of Massachusetts
442 State House
Beacon Street