[WEB4LIB] defining HTML line-break points?

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 4 11:33:11 EST 2002

Just replace all the spaces where you don't want a break with a
non-breaking space character entity:

Then it will choose some other place to break when it needs to.

For example:

| Wittenberg Home | Prospective Students |
Wittenberg Students | Alumni & Friends | ... etc.

Chris Gray
Library Systems
University of Waterloo