[WEB4LIB] Adobe mysteries

Daniel Noonan daniel.noonan at sos.state.nj.us
Mon Feb 4 08:48:24 EST 2002

Regarding splitting the files what I would do is just save it as a
different file name (xyz-1.pdf vs xyz.pdf for example)  and then just
delete the appropriate pages from each file and make sure any bookmarks
i created were accurate -- you would probably want to create a bookmark
in each to link to the other.  This way you would not have the problems
you are experiencing with the exporting it may take a few minutes
longer, but it is probably worth it.  Remember, before posting any files
always do a "Save As" instead of "Save" as it compresses the file and
gets rid of unnecessary file space.
Thanks -- Dan Noonan