[WEB4LIB] New web site on library terminology issues

Robert Tiess rjtiess at warwick.net
Tue Dec 17 16:58:50 EST 2002

Sounds like a potentially useful project, John.  I appreciate your efforts.

If you don't link to it already, one site of possible interest to you is the Plain Language Action & Information Network:
http://www.plainlanguage.gov

Included at their site is a bibliography, a guide to writing "user friendly" documents, examples, and links to related resources.

Best of luck with your project,
Robert