Netscape 7.0 Commnicator problem

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Tue Dec 10 16:30:37 EST 2002

Netscape 7.0 Communicator is giving me problems with large attachments
(among other things). It drops them between my mail server and my pc.
"Large" is as small as under 50 kb.

I've checked and rechecked (as in looked at) the mail preferences for
not downloading attachments larger than 50 kb. This is not selected.

If I ask the person to resend the document, I can pull it over in
Netscape 4.79.

While there are things I like in Netscape 7.0 Navigator, we rely on
Communicator for our pop3 mail. In our organization, our staff is
staying on 4.79.... it's the most stable version, the address book stays
put, group lists don't disappear, and "large" attachments don't get
dropped into some cyberchasm.

Has anyone else noticed the attachment problem? Is there someplace I can
go to indicate to Netscape 7.0 that I really do need that attachment?

Thanks,
Catherine.
--
Catherine Buck Morgan