[WEB4LIB] Re: Access2002 vs. SQL .. which way do we go?

Richard Wiggins rich at richardwiggins.com
Thu Dec 5 15:21:30 EST 2002

Well this is a sad artifact of Microsoft expropriating common terms for
product names, but I think it was pretty clear in context that folks were
discussing whether to house the data in MS-Access or MS-SQL Server.

Again, it is a very common model to develop a database application in
MS-Access, then migrate the data for production to MS-SQL, where you gain
efficiency for high-volume uses and other advantages.

/rich