[WEB4LIB] Re: Web page color & accessibility

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Tue Dec 3 17:01:51 EST 2002

Thank you for your response, Lee.  I've encountered the printing problems,
too, and likely will not implement this, but was curious if there was
empirical evidence to argue against the practice.  The consensus here
seems to be that yes, dark backgrounds w/ light text create unnecessary
problems for visually impaired users.

John Creech, CWU Library