[WEB4LIB] Re: spam on staff computer - Korean

Mr. Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Sat Dec 28 21:20:45 EST 2002

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Thomas Dowling wrote:
> I posted an earlier note about the spam analyzer in Mozilla 1.3a.  I've
> tried it for about a week now, and it seems to work as advertised.  Give it

I am looking forward to this.  I run Mac OSX, and its Mail program has a
similar feature, but Mozilla is much more reliable to actually viewing
messages (Mail screws up some Chinese ones).

> As an alpha version, Mozilla 1.3a isn't ready for primetime yet, but I'd

Let me stress that for those of you with Mac OSX - this is ALPHA software.
I had to roll back from 1.3a because it trashes my bookmarks file several
times (I love backups!).  So be careful.  :)

-Edward Spodick, Systems Librarian
 Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
 lbspodic at ust.hk