Recommendations for buying a digital tablet

Andro Gagné apgagne at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 24 12:44:09 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues:

	In my library and freelance Web development work, I create a lot of
original artwork using Adobe Photoshop and occasionally Adobe
Illustrator.  I'm interested in purchasing a digital tablet for doing
freehand (not FreeHand, the software) drawings and sketches, but I've never
worked with a digital tablet, and I don't know what to look for.  I'm
wondering whether there are any other artistic types out there who are
using digital tablets and can give me advice on what to buy, and, perhaps
more importantly, what not to buy.

	Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Andro P. Gagne