Innopac CSS & Mozilla not playing nicely

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Sun Aug 18 21:10:51 EDT 2002

--On Thursday, August 15, 2002 11:28 AM -0700 SAMANTHA YEUNG
<SYEUNG at mx.tol.lib.ca.us> wrote:
> Our library has recently selected Millennium as our new library
> system.  I am wondering what kind of web skills one would need to
> effectively manage and maintain the OPAC interface and all the various
> interfaces.  I have some basic HTML skills. Do I need to learn CSS and
> Java?

The same basic HTML skills you have now will do just fine for managing
the OPAC interface.  You do not need to know Java (at all) or CSS to run
the public or staff interfaces.

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut