How do you check links?

Mary P. (Mollie) Freier mfreier at carleton.edu
Wed Aug 28 11:35:24 EDT 2002

I've checked the archives and read last June's thread about link-checking.
I've checked on Sleuth (but it is Windows-only), and I checked on Mind-It
(and learned that they have gone out of business).

What other resources for external link-checking do you use and could
recommend? We really need something that would run on a Mac (that's not
really a choice at this point). I'd like to start with recommendations from
this list before I start looking at other options.

Thanks for your help.

Mary P. (Mollie) Freier
Reference & Instruction Librarian
Laurence McKinley Gould Library