[WEB4LIB] HTML Editor for Linux

c.murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Mon Aug 26 09:58:51 EDT 2002

I don't know what NoteTab is like, as I have never seen it, but there are
several nice editors for linux.  Bluefish is really nice, and there's also
Quanta and Screem.  I'm sure there are lots of others as well.  Then there's
always my favorite, the file editor built into Midnight Commander.  ;)

Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator
Meadville Public Library/Crawford County Federated Library System
http://meadvillelibrary.org & http://ccfls.org

-