Organize favorites?

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Aug 23 12:22:38 EDT 2002

Does anyone know a way to organize (i.e. arrange in alphabetical order) the
folders and bookmarks in Favorites with IE 5.5+ ? It drives me *nuts* to
have to scroll up and down looking for something in the arbitrary and
random order that IE keeps them. I can't find anything from Microsoft and
when I have searched the internet in the past all I can find is registry
hacks. I want something I can use myself but also share with non-technical
users who are definitely _not_ going to be doing registry hacks!
(And in passing  if anyone can explain why MS chose not to enable such a
basic management tool or ability, I would really like to know :) )

TIA for any suggestions.

Robin.

Robin Boulton                                   rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
IT Manager                                                      (630) 584
0076 x 258
St. Charles Public Library District             Cell:  (630) 918 8738
St. Charles, IL 60174                           FAX: (630) 584 3448
                              http://www.st-charles.lib.il.us