sharing favorites between users on Win2K boxes

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Fri Aug 23 10:46:38 EDT 2002

Greetings Web4Libbers!

We just recently upgraded most of our staff computers to Windows 2000.  One
of the big problems we're encountering is the fact that when two or more
people share a computer on a desk, they cannot share the bookmarks (ok,
favorites) folder between users.

Anyone know if this is possible?  I can't seem to find the share features
for that folder, seeing as how M$ has decided it's a system folder????

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!

-t

Tracey Reed
Webmaster
Clearwater Public Library System
treed at clearwater-fl.com
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, then words are the doorbells of the
mind.
-Josh Wilson, Australian journalist, The Weekend Australian, 2002