[WEB4LIB] Re: Arial MS Unicode Font

Calvin Hsu hsucal at umich.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:54:50 EDT 2002

Please note the version number below for Global IME to work:
"beginning with Communicator 4.72, Netscape supports Global IME... "

This is taken from a Netscape article:
http://wp.netscape.com/eng/intl/gimesupport.html

--Calvin

Calvin Hsu
Coordinator of Public and Information Services
Asia Library, University of Michigan
734-764-0408; hsucal at umich.edu