Innopac CSS & Mozilla not playing nicely together

Kenneth R. Irwin kirwin at wittenberg.edu
Thu Aug 15 12:21:21 EDT 2002

OK, it's odder than I thought --
http://ezra.wittenberg.edu/search/  seems to be the *only* page where the
local style sheet isn't being applied, so it must be a code thing rather
than a server thing.

The banner at the top of the page is actually defined in the style sheet,
which is the most overt difference. I've gotten a report already from
someone who indicates the same problem (easily identified by the
disappearing banner) also exists in Mozilla 1.0.0

Can anyone see anything wrong with the code that would prevent a finicky
browser from working with the CSS called? It seems to work on other pages, eg:
http://ezra.wittenberg.edu/search/t

more confused...
ken