[WEB4LIB] Tables vs CSS-P

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Wed Aug 7 17:50:04 EDT 2002

Kristina Mairi Buhrman wrote:
> I haven't had much luck with using pure CSS-P for creating "liquid" layouts
> (those that rearrange to any new browser window size) with anything more
> complex than a two column style layout. Has anyone had any particular
> problems or successes with this that they could share?

You may be interested in the following article which chronicles the "A List
Apart" site's redesign from liquid table layouts to liquid CSS layouts. The
article contains links to other sites with examples of CSS code for >2-column
layouts.

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/journey/

Best regards,

Chris Murphy