[WEB4LIB] RE: Fonts & CSS

Blake Carver carver.50 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:36:11 EDT 2002

I just ran across this rather helpful little site:

http://www.realworldstyle.com/

Has some nice CSS examples that "degrade gracefully", something I think I
am begining to do my self lately.
It's just a bit on fonts, but has some nice layout ideas.
Another nice place for CSS layout is here:

http://glish.com/css/

-Blake

At 07:02 AM 8/7/2002 -0700, Drew, Bill wrote:
>The whole idea is so your pages will degrade nicely for older browsers that
>don't use CSS.  I don't remember anything in accessibility guidelines
>requiring that font tags be used.
>
>Try using CSS for things you can't do with font tags.
>
>Bill Drew

Blake Carver
Web Librarian
The Ohio State University Libraries