[WEB4LIB] browser differences

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Thu Aug 1 13:30:12 EDT 2002

First and foremost, browser-neutral solutions should begin with markup that
validates to W3C recommendations (you've chosen 4.0 Transitional).  I'd be
happy to take a closer look once the code validates.

Secondly -- and this is merely my opinion -- that auto-maximize window
script is incredibly obnoxious.

-kb

Kevin W. Bishop   >   bishopk at rpi.edu
Communication & Collaboration Technologies
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      RPInfo: http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/
      Kiosk: http://j2ee.rpi.edu:8080/kiosk/setup.do