[WEB4LIB] Arial MS Unicode Font

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Mon Aug 19 13:49:24 EDT 2002

At 10:25 AM 8/19/2002 -0700, Howard Pasternack wrote:
>I have just learned to my great dismay that Microsoft has removed the
>download for the Arial MS Unicode font from its web site.  This font is
>needed for Windows 98 and NT machines to display opac CJK output.  Does
>anyone know of any decent alternatives.  -- Howard

You can still get your hands on the fonts courtesy of the Wayback
Machine.  Arial is listed (and downloadable) though I'm not sure if this
also includes the Unicode version.  Enjoy it while you can.  LEO

<http://web.archive.org/web/20000420210719/http://www.microsoft.com/opentype/fontpack/default.htm>

Leo Robert Klein                            Library Web Coordinator
office :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://newman.baruch.cuny.edu