[WEB4LIB] Re: user-modified webpage

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Tue Aug 13 21:01:37 EDT 2002

In struggling towards a solution for our own organization [in order to give our non-technically oriented staff the ability to update their own web pages], here's a list of some of the technologies we've looked at so far:
--Blog software
--Wiki scripts (using perl or PHP)
--Full-blown content management systems (Zope, Postnuke)
--Home page templates (such as EZHomesite), usually offered by ISPs to their members
--WYSIWYG HTML editors

...no decisions yet...