[WEB4LIB] Re: Potential Journals for Publishing an Article

Rachel Singer Gordon rsinger at linc.lib.il.us
Mon Aug 12 11:57:34 EDT 2002

There are a number of library journals with brief description and web
links listed at the companion site to Sarah Nesbeitt's and my book on
career development online:
http://www.lisjobs.com/careerdev/appendix_b.htm

You might try looking through there and exploring the home pages of
journals that seem relevant.

- Rachel

>>My boss (the Director of the Sladen Library) has done significant
>>research on how to present information on the web (font size, color,
>>navigation, images, etc) and wants to publish an article.  She is
>>looking for some suggestions for peer-reviewed journals which would
>be
>>appropriate for this type of article.  The two that she's
>considering
>>are the Journal of the American Society for Information Science &
>>Technology, and the Internet Reference Services Quarterly.
>>
>>Do any of you have any other journals to recommend for this topic?
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>
>>Valerie

---
Rachel Singer Gordon / rsinger at linc.lib.il.us