[WEB4LIB] Re: browser differences

Paul Taylor ptaylor at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 5 13:56:33 EDT 2002

I agree. As a matter of fact, I have advised our web content authors, in the
past, to avoid flashy (no pun intended) stuff on the library site, as there
are many people whose PCs aren't powerful enough to handle it, connections
aren't fast enough to download the required plug-ins, etc. Additionally, I
advise them to try to remember that not all web patrons can see, and such
high-tech solutions can actually muddy the waters for them.
-Paul

--
Paul Taylor
Computer Coordinator