[WEB4LIB] free software on CDS/ISIS for DOS

Gomez Fernando fgomez at criba.edu.ar
Fri Aug 2 18:44:45 EDT 2002

The official source of information and software for the
so called "Isis family", are

Unesco:
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/isis/isis.htm

and

Bireme:
http://www.bireme.br/isis/P/family.htm

At those places you'll find pointers to further
resources.

Then you have also The CDS-ISIS software archive,

http://www.bib.wau.nl/isis/software.html

The more recent OpenIsis open source project may be
also of interest:

http://www.openisis.org/

There are also a couple of email lists where you will
find support from the user community.

Please feel free to write again if you need more
precisions.

Regards,

Fernando Gomez

Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Mensaje citado por: itclri <itclri at clrim.org>:

> Dear Web4lib people,
>
> I would like to know the site for free downloading
software of CDS/ISIS > for DOS environment. Anybody
knows please let me know sir.

> Due to deletion of content types excluded from this
list by policy,
> this multipart message was reduced to a single part,
and from there